Workshop Google Analytics
The first Markethings workshop of the new semester will be about Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service, offered by Google, which tracks all traffic on a website. It collects data on all users of a website and reports it in many ways. Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service worldwide. Possibilities are endless and therefore it’s crucial to know about Google Analytics as an (online) marketeer. This is why we invited Ingo van Oijen, who has worked with Google Analytics at MB - Bedrijfskundig Marketing Advies for over 2.5 years, to teach us more on this subject!
What will this free workshop be about?
- Short introduction into the basics of Google Analytics
- Realtime view
- Target groups: how to interpret the figures?
- Conversions: how do users convert?
- Acquisition: what info can we collect from this?
- Behavior: how do users move through the website?
- Dashboard views: what can we do with dashboards?
- Segmenting and filtering data
- How to use Analytics in combination with Google Ads?
This workshop takes place on Tuesday February 12, from 19:00 till 21:15 in DZ006 and is free of charge! Please note that this workshop will be in Dutch. Enrollment closes Monday February 11, or when the event is full. Note that our workshops are usually full before the enrollment deadline, so enroll in time!
NOTE: THIS EVENT IS ALREADY FULL.
It is no longer possible to enroll yourself via this website. Are you interested in participating? Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will let you know if it's still possible for you to join the workshop (due to cancellations etc.). You can also attend our next workshop about SEO on May 7, for which enrollment will start soon. Keep an eye on our website and socials.
- Took place on February 12, 19.00h
- Registration Deadline
- February 10, 23:45h
- DZ006, Tilburg University
This workshop is organised by the Education Committee.