Alumni Event: Career Perspectives in Marketing
Curious about what you can do with your MSc in Marketing degree? Want to know more about the various job perspectives in the field of marketing?
Just as last semester, we organize a “Career Perspectives in Marketing: Meet our Alumni” evening, with a new set of alumni, recruiters, and companies.
During this evening, several alumni from our MSc in Marketing programs will come back to campus to give you more information about what their marketing function entails. Each alumnus will also bring one or more recruiters from their HR department to inform you about internships, starter jobs, and other career possibilities at the company.
Our line up:
• Anouk van Gestel (Business Intelligence & Analytics Engineer @ Sogeti/Capgemini),
• Floris Onnink (Digital Content Specialist @ Mars) & Despina de Werd (Sales Operations Activation Coordinator @ Mars),
• Eline Timmermans (Junior Brand Manager Palmolive @ Colgate), and
• Anouk van den Ouweland (Campaign Operations Specialist @ Greenhouse Group) & Maran van der Dussen (Search Engine Advertising Specialist @ Greenhouse Group).
The event starts at 19.00 with presentations of our alumni, and we close the evening (around 21.30) with the opportunity to meet the alumni and recruiters during our network drink. A perfect opportunity to build your network!
Interested? Register via this Google forms link
This event is jointly organized by the MSc’s in Marketing Program Management and Asset | Marketing.
We hope to see you all on November 8!
- Took place on November 08, 19.00h November 08, 21.30h
- Registration Deadline
- November 03, 12:00h
- Participating companies