Alumni Event: Career Perspectives in Marketing
Curious about what you can do with your MSc in Marketing degree? Want to know more about the various job perspectives in the field of marketing? On September 10th we organize our fifth “Career Perspectives in Marketing: Meet our Alumni” evening, with a new set of alumni, recruiters and companies.
During this evening, several alumni from our MSc in Marketing programs will come back to campus to give you more information about what their marketing function entails. Each alumnus will also bring one or more recruiters from their HR department to inform you about internships, starter jobs and other career possibilities at the company.
The following alumni will join us on this event:
- Annemarie van de Laar (Customer Marketer @ Henkel)
- Yvette Roest (Brand Manager @ Mondelez) and Rick Ros (Account Support Manager @ Mondelez)
- Wisse Atsma (E-Mail Database Marketer @ Coolblue)
- Idil Ozsari Ozgan (Junior Brand Manager @ KraftHeinz)
- Lonneke Timmers (Consumer Researcher @ BrandLoyalty)
The event starts at 18.45 with presentations of our alumni, and we close the evening (around 21.00) with drinks and the opportunity to meet the alumni and recruiters in person.
If you want to subscribe for this event, please register via this link.
The event takes place at BlackBox in Building E, Tilburg University.
This event is jointly organized by the MSc’s in Marketing Program Management and Asset | Marketing.
- Took place on September 10, 18.45h
- Registration Deadline
- September 06, 12:00h
- Blackbox, Building E, Tilburg University