meesters in marketing
Meesters in Marketing (MiM) is the Marketing alumni association of Tilburg University and Asset | Marketing. The association holds over 400 members, of which most members were Active Members at study association Asset | Marketing during their study time. The goal of the MiM is to bring alumni in contact with each other and to keep them in touch with study association Asset | Marketing. This is managed by organizing relevant activities especially for alumni throughout the year.
To improve the contact with alumni, Asset | Marketing has the MiM-committee. This committee organizes several great activities during the year. Here, alumni get to know each other better while enjoying both formal and informal activities.
MEESTERS IN MARKETING EVENTS
Last year, the MiM committee organized several events for MiM members, like the New Year’s Drink and Summer Activity: 'The MiM Summer BBQ'. A BBQ and drinks where organized at Café Bakker in Tilburg.
This year, the following activities for alumni will take place:
November 7 - MiM Kwartaalborrel
January 15 - MiM New years drink
A membership for the Meesters in Marketing is € 20 per year (First year of membership is free!). Being a member has a lot of advantages. Want to know more about the membership? Check the benefits below!
- Possibility to join Meesters in Marketing events.
- Possibility to join the yearly MiM New Year Drink.
- Possibility to join several Markethings Workshops and other Asset | Marketing events.
- 10% discount on short programs on TiasNimbas Business School.
- Discount on courses in the language center.
- Receive the Tilburg University alumni magazine UNTIL two times a year.
- Access to the Meesters in Marketing LinkedIn group.
- Access to the Meesters in Marketing Facebook group.
How to become a member?
Please follow this link.
MiM Yearly Overview - 2019-2020
Every year, we send the Yearly Overview to all our Meesters in Marketing alumni members to share our stories and experiences of the events organized in the past year. Furthermore, an overview of events that might be interesting for MiM'ers to participate in can also be found in this digital booklet.
Click here to open the MiM Yearly Overview - 2019-2020